Thursday, January 28, 2010

Snow White and her Dwarf

After school today Madison decided to dress-up like...

Snow White!

Once Madison got dressed up as Snow White she turned to Jocelyn and said, "do you want to be my dwarf?" Jocelyn eagerly answered, "YES! Which dwarf do I get to be?" Madison informed her that she could be "the dwarf that doesn't talk." Too funny! Needless to say it was a quiet afternoon with Snow White and her silent dwarf.

The "silent" Dwarf!

Jocelyn's day got even worse when Madison accidentally broke her Mulan doll.

Jocelyn LOVES Mulan, so she was very sad! Luckily she has two more just like it. ;)

1 comment:

Iturblog said...

LoL! How precious! Thanks for the laugh. I immediately thought (after laughing at the cuteness of Jocelyn's pout) "That's nothing that a little super glue won't fix!" I recently used it, as a-matter-of-fact, to glue Iron Man's head back onto his body! :)