I woke up this morning around 5:30 am and took this picture of the snow falling. I love watching the snow fall! According to the weatherman the snow should be falling from 5 am to 5 pm today. They are predicting 6 to 12 inches of snow for our area.

Madison woke up around 8:00 am and was so excited to see so much snow! She couldn't wait to eat her breakfast and go play in it. She asked me if there was enough snow to make a snowman and snow angels? I assured her that there was more than enough.
After breakfast I went outside to take some pictures of the house covered in snow. I thought this was a cool shot since you could see the snow falling.
Our snow covered house and yard. Snow is so beautiful!
Madison couldn't wait any longer and had to come outside and play in the snow!

She ran around the yard like crazy!
My pretty girl in the snowflakes!
We decided to wait to make snow angels and a snowman until Jocelyn wakes up, but...

we did have a snowball fight. Watch out Madison is throwing a snowball at you!!!
2 comments:
Loved seeing all your snow pictures. Our little bit of snow is now ice. One of the elders from the church called this afternoon to say church was cancelled for tomorrow due to the ice. More sleet is expected tonight so we will see about school on Monday. Hugs and kisses, Nana
Oh we SO have to have a snowball fight if/when we come visit! Tho' I'm a big target, I'm quite quick and surprisingly nimble in the snow (as long as there's no ice!). I'm gonna get you back Madison! :)
Post a Comment