It has been so cold and rainy here that the girls haven't had much time outside. We were all going a little stir crazy inside, so this morning before school we headed to the covered back porch to have some fun.

Madison enjoyed riding her scooter around in a circle.
Jocelyn still likes her tricycle the best, even though it is getting a little small for her.

It was so nice to be outside even if it was just for a little bit. The rain started again. :(
1 comment:
What pretty girls! I love Madison in blue (I love her anyway, but haven't seen her in much blue before-makes her look so grown up and beautiful!). I still think Jocelyn is looking TOO CUTE with those bangs-you're right, her hair does look darker-but cute I think.
Sorry you're having lousy weather. Hope the sun comes out soon!
Post a Comment