The girls were so excited to get dressed this morning. They couldn't wait to pick out something new to wear. They even volunteered to model so that I could take pictures to send to Daddy.

Madison's model pose.
(She won't usually wear blue because it is for boys, but this top had glitter and sparkle so she liked it. ;)

Jocelyn's model pose.
(Jocelyn likes brown now that her hair is so dark. I still don't understand how within days her hair changed color. I promise I didn't dye it.)
It is a beautiful day today. It is the first day we have had in a very long time that it isn't freezing or raining. I decided to take the girls to Mt. Trashmore and let them run around. We even took a picnic lunch with us. Unfortunately when we got there we discovered that it was closed today. :( Oh well. We ate our lunch in the car on the way to the mall.

The girls had a great time at the Disney Store. We found these cute toddler princesses on clearance plus an extra 25% off. Madison picked Sleeping Beauty and Jocelyn picked Belle.
No comments:
Post a Comment