Today I was busy writing thank you notes for all of the amazing Christmas gifts we have been given, when I got a phone call from my brother. I walked away from the thank you notes for just a minute. When I returned, I was surprised to find Jocelyn sitting there holding up a picture she had drawn for Daddy and announcing that it was ready to mail.

The little stinker took one of my stamps and stuck it to her picture. :)
(By the way, she dressed herself today. I told her she could stay in pajamas since we were just staying at home. She insisted on wearing her cherry pajamas, which are short sleeve. I told her it was too cold that she needed to wear something with long sleeves. So she did. She put on her Christmas pajamas with her cherry pajamas on top. Madison tried to tell her that they didn't match, but Jocelyn just said they both had red in them. Boy do we love our silly Jocelyn.)
1 comment:
LoL! How precious! I love the outfit too and think it looks cute!
Post a Comment