The girls and I were the first people in the door at the Mia and Maxx Salon this morning to see if they could fix Jocelyn's hair.

Jocelyn was very excited to be getting her first professional haircut.
The stylist was amazed at how straight Jocelyn cut her own bangs. Maybe Jocelyn will be a hair stylist when she grows up.

The stylist had to cut some layers on the sides of Jocelyn's hair in order to help even it out. She also cut about an inch of length off the bottom.

Jocelyn was happy with the final product, but has already decided that she doesn't like having bangs. Hopefully she learned her lesson and won't give herself a haircut again.
2 comments:
I remember when your sweet husband cut his bangs. He was in First Grade and he trimmed the bangs to 1/2 inch from the top of his head. It looked BAD and I was sooooo upset. One good thing to remember is that hair does GROW. :}
It looks great!!!!!
Post a Comment