
Jocelyn knew she was in trouble today when I discovered that she had used her school scissors to give herself a haircut.

The worst part was that instead of telling me what she did, she tried to hide the evidence by throwing the hair in the trash can.

Like I wouldn't notice that she has bangs all of the sudden.

She said that she was coloring and her hair kept getting in her eyes so she just cut it off. She really did a number on it. It looks like we will be going to the salon tomorrow and praying that they can fix it somehow.
I still can't believe how much hair she cut off.
4 comments:
Oh Wow... that is SOOO funny. :)
Oh no, that Is a lot of hair! Man, it seems like a lot of kids do this..
I'm sure the salon will do a great job, and she'll probably be adorable with bangs. =)
OH MY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Awe! Poor Jocelyn! Lookit how sad she is! :( I think she looks cute with bangs and that it doesn't look too bad at all, tho' that does look like a lot of hair she cut off!
Post a Comment