Thursday, December 17, 2009

Rainbow vs. Bingo

I took the girls to look at Christmas lights last night around our neighborhood. They started yelling "Rainbow" and "Bingo" at different houses. When I asked why they were saying that they told me the new Christmas light game they made up.

When you see colored lights you yell "Rainbow" and...

when you see all white lights, you yell "Bingo!"
I don't quite understand why "Bingo" is for white lights, but it was still a cute game they came up with.
***********************
So what do you prefer "Rainbow" or "Bingo" lights?
As many of you know I am a white light girl. No colored lights here. "Bingo" all the way!

1 comment:

Iturblog said...

LoL cute game! Those are some nice pictures; are they from your neighborhood? I love when there are lights "outlining" a tree like that-so cool! I wonder how they do that?