Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas Town


Tonight we went with Lance, Nyx, Jude and Lance's parents to Christmas Town at Busch Gardens.


Who needs roller coasters, when you have a double stroller?


You can't go to Busch Gardens without visiting the horses.


Jude was snuggling and sitting on Madison's lap while we waited for the Sesame Street Christmas Show to start.


The kids LOVED seeing all of the Sesame Street characters.


The girls with the HUGE snowman.


Mommy and her girls with the snowman.


Jocelyn and the Christmas Tree.


We visited the North Pole!


We even got to see Santa's Workshop.


The kids loved looking in the window and seeing all of the reindeer.
****************
Unfortunately, I got food poisoning from something that I ate at Christmas Town. I was up most of the night getting sick. So needless to say my Christmas Eve did not get off to a very good start. Luckily the girls and I don't have any big plans for Christmas Eve, so we can just lay around and rest up for Grandma and Granddaddy's arrival on Christmas Day.

2 comments:

Iturblog said...

How cute! Glad you're having fun with friends!

Merry Christmas Eve! We hope you all have a wonderful Christmas. We sure love and miss you guys!

The Mac's House said...

Christmas Town was amazing wasn't it.... I really do home as a resident of Williamsburg that they keep up with it for years to come. Although we didn't do any of the rides, walking around taking in the shows, looking at all the decorations was breath taking.

Glad to hear that you enjoyed it as well.