Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Christmas Carols

Madison has been singing Christmas Carols like crazy this year. Last night she asked me if I could make some videos of her singing for everyone. Here are some of her Christmas Carols for everyone to enjoy this holiday season.


Rudolph the "Girl" Reindeer!


Deck the Halls!


Jingle Bells!


We Wish You a Merry Christmas!

4 comments:

Joia said...

Never mind, it was an issue with our computer - they're fine now! =) How fun! Great job, Madison!

Iturblog said...

We all loved these! GREAT job getting us into the Christmas spirit Madison! I think now the boys and I are going to go bake some Christmas cookies! We love you and miss you! Thanks for entertaining us!

Kristen said...

Madison is ABSOLUTELY adorable!! :)

wendy fullenweider said...

Aunt Wendy LOVED the Christmas carols and reports there must be some elves fooling with the heaters because two of her three heaters wont work either!!!