Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Clay made it!

I just got a call from Clay and he made it safely to his final "top secret" destination. It was 3:30 in the morning where he is at. He said that it looks like he will be working at night and trying to sleep during the days while he is there. Both of the girls got to talk to him which was great! He is hoping he will be able to call more often than he was first told. He may even be able to Skype once in a while. I do have his email address and APO address if anyone would like it. Please leave me a comment and I will email his information to you.

The girls and I are happy to report that we have HEAT! The repair man finally showed up tonight at 6:30 pm with the new circuit board and replaced it in less than 5 minutes. The heater immediately started warming up the house. Once the house warmed up the washing machine began working again. Apparently the washing machine is from Florida too and didn't like the cold. I am currently having fun doing laundry in a warm house! YEAH!

1 comment:

Iturblog said...

YAY!!! SO glad Clay is safe and got to talk to everyone. We would certainly love both of his addresses whenever you get a chance to send them out.

I'm also glad that you now have heat and your washing machine works! Ah, the "little things" eh? Still praying for you ladies!