Saturday, December 26, 2009

After Christmas Shopping

Granddaddy and I woke up at 5:30 to be ready and out the door by 6:00 am. We stopped by Tommy's restaurant for some breakfast and then hit our first store when it opened at 7:00 am. We went to Sam's Club, Walmart, Michael's. Target, Bed Bath and Beyond, Toys R Us, Kmart, and Home Depot. Then came home for lunch and to check on the kids. At that point Granddaddy decided to stay home with the girls and Grandma and I went out shopping. My Mom and I went to JoAnn's, Office Depot, Pier One, Lowe's, Burlington Coat Factory, and Cracker Barrel. I had a great time shopping without kids and spending time with my parents. Here are some of the great after Christmas deals we found:


My mom got me this beautiful Christmas Wall Art at Pier One for only $20.00.


We found this cute lantern at Michael's to stand by our beloved Rudolph that my Dad made when I was little. The lantern was only $9.99 and the Rudolph is priceless.


I also found a 7.5' Christmas Tree for only $39.00. I needed something tall and narrow.


My mom and I found this metal sleigh at Burlington Coat Factory. When we first saw it, we thought it was just part of the Christmas display, but then we saw that it had a price tag on it. We were shocked to see that it was only $25.00. For that price I decided that it would be super cute to put next to the tree and fill with presents.


I also figured it would make a very cute prop for Christmas pictures. :)


The girls LOVE playing in it and pretending that they are sledding through the snow.

1 comment:

Blessed Blackman Bunch said...

Awesome deals. The sleigh is my favorite! :)