Since Grandma and Granddaddy won't be here for Halloween, they wanted to see the girls in their Halloween costumes early.

Grandma got the girls chicken costumes from Old Navy last year after Halloween. Madison loves to lay eggs when she is wearing the chicken costume.

I found these pumpkin costumes last year at Target after Halloween. Isn't Jocelyn a cute little pumpkin!

I found the Bumble Bee costumes last year after Halloween at Bealls.
The Bumble Bee costume was Madison's favorite!

Jocelyn decided to fly up and down the stairs in her Bumble Bee costume.

Clay felt left out, so he decided to make his own costume!
3 comments:
Awe! I LOVE ALL the costumes! (Tho' I do feel Clay's needs a little work-more pink! It's a good start tho', and he's got awhile before Halloween. I'm sure the girls can find some matching pink to go with that hat and glasses!) The chicken costumes are just too cute! They all are actually! Cute especially on your sweet girls! Great pictures! What fun playing dress up!
I don't know if you will get this @ all, since I am posting on a past blog.
I was wondering if you can tell me the brand name for the bumble bee costume dress that you got from Bealls last year was.
I know it is an odd request, but I havev been searching for it everywhere, but in the ladybug one.
Thanks in advance
I checked the tag and all it says is Bealls Import, Inc.
Post a Comment