We just found out a few days ago that Grandma and Granddaddy are going to drive up for the long weekend. They will be getting here tomorrow night. The girls are so excited to see them. In honor of their arrival, I thought I would post some of my favorite pictures of them and Madison from when she was a newborn.

Grandma holding "Baby Girl Rabens" the day she was born.
Three generations reunited after my stay in the ICU.

Grandma resting at our house in Maryland with Madison and our dog Chester.
Granddaddy finally gets to meet Madison on her 1 month birthday.

Leave it to Granddaddy to teach her how to work the remote control.

He even took her for a swim in their pool.

Grandma and Madison at the beach.

Grandma has the magic touch in the swing.

Snuggles with Granddaddy are the best!
We can't wait to see you both tomorrow. We are looking forward to a weekend filled with new memories and pictures!
2 comments:
Such sweet pics!!!
Great pictures! I'm glad you'll be able to enjoy some time with your family. Hopefully the storms won't ruin any fun. But I'm sure the girls love any time with their Grandma and Grandaddy! Have a nice weekend!
Post a Comment