Today we had our Longwood Elementary School orientation. We met in the cafeteria first for a Power Point presentation from the new principal. She then dismissed us to the classroom.

This is the sign we followed to get to Mrs. Hunter's Classroom.

Here is a picture of the classroom door. There are 12 students in Madison's class. Eight of the students are 4 year olds that are returning from last year.

Here is the little cub with Madison's name on it.

Madison enjoyed playing in the kitchen while the teacher spoke to the parents.

She discovered that it is difficult to work the register with oven mitts on.

She would not smile when Mrs. Hunter attempted to take her picture.

We were so happy that daddy was able to leave work to come with us to orientation.
1 comment:
I'm glad Clay was able to come with. Lookit how proud Madison is with her paw print! I'm sure she'll do great there! Oh and I like the new look!
Post a Comment