
Our own little praise and worship band!

Olivia playing the rainmaker.

Katherine and Sophia enjoy worshiping the Lord.

Grace and Emma are making a joyful noise to the Lord!

Katherine made a beautiful crown to remind her about our lesson on King David.

Sophia is working on her necklace.

Tristen looks great in his orange crown.

Smiling King David!

Olivia did a great job decorating her crown.

Tristen is ready to eat his rainbow snack.

Sophia had fun making her Fruit Loop Rainbow Snack.

Crawling to the Cross!

Sophia and David making their way through the tunnel.

Emmy Xiang loved the tunnels!
2 comments:
Man I wish I was in your class.
That looks like so much fun. Thank you for all the hard work you put in to our children. God Bless
Cute pictures! Tristen came home and told Danny all about his class. He loved getting to be king David and playing with the instruments, but I think his favorite was the Fruit Loop rainbow he made! Thanks so much for serving the way you do!
Post a Comment