Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Busy Day!

We finished the "First Day of School" crafts and put them in the mail today.

Jocelyn and I also worked on organizing all of the food that I had bought at Sam's Club for packing Madison's lunches. After a trip to the Dollar Store to buy containers, I had everything sorted, but I still needed to make room for it in the pantry.

Here is the finished product! I now know why I don't usually buy in bulk. It is very hard to store so much stuff.


In school today they introduced the concept big/little. The children sorted school buses into two groups and glued them down on the correct page. They also read School Bus. Today Madison got to go to music class for the first time. It was the highlight of her day. She loved singing and dancing on her star. She will get to go to music class every Tuesday. She also went to the Dramatic Play Center again today. She got 7/7 stars and received mini marshmallows and a pink "praiselet." On Tuesday afternoons I have to pick Madison up from school to take her directly to her private Speech and OT therapies. Needless to say it made for a very long day for Madison. Although she did do a great job for both the Speech and OT therapist. We worked on spinning, sliding, and jumping today in OT therapy and we continued to work on the v sound in Speech therapy. On the ride home she fell asleep in the car.



Madison's busy day wore her out!

1 comment:

Iturblog said...

Wow great organizing job! I need to get some of those bins to help organize my messy boys! Gotta love the dollar store! I'm glad that Madison had a great day!