Friday, March 19, 2010

Swinging into Spring

It was a gorgeous day outside today, so I picked the girls up from school and we stopped by Rita's for our first Mango Gelati of the season. After our snack we headed to Fort Fun to play. We had tons of fun swinging into spring!




Then we walked down to the fishing pier to look at the fish and birds.


It was so nice to be outside without our jackets!

3 comments:

Who's Perfect? said...

Mia really likes Madison's dress ;)....looks like you got some of that wonderful spring weather too....We are gonna head to Rita's today. Unlike you guys though ours is open all year long. Yeah us!

Iturblog said...

I wanna come play!! I, too, LOVE Madison's dress-pink plaid with tights and Mary Janes-so cute!

We've gotta try Rita's. There's one near our house that I'm not sure is open yet, but we'll try it when it is. What is good there?

Rabens Family said...

Thank you Mia for passing the dress down to Madison. She loves all of the clothes you give her. She tells everybody that they were her cousins. She loves you very much!!!

Megan-I haven't had anything bad at Rita's. My favorite is the Mango Galito, but Raspberry is a very close second. The Galito is Flavored Italian Ice with Frozen Custard. So YUMMY!!!