Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Sarasota Bayfront

It was such a beautiful afternoon that we decided to take a walk around Sarasota Bayfront.

Breathtaking views!

We enjoyed looking at all of the artwork as we walked. Madison even decided to join in and become a statue.

Madison threw some pennies into the dolphin fountain and made a wish.

Madison found another piece of artwork to pose in.

Madison and I are enjoying the beautiful Florida weather and scenery, but please pray for Jocelyn. Her allergies are really acting up and she is miserable anytime we go outside.

2 comments:

ReBenMyers said...

Y'all look like you were having fun. Thank you so very much for the box of clothes. They are such an awesome blessing. I hope you are all doing well. I will pray for Jocelyn's allergies and hope she will be able to have fun in the sun. God bless.

Who's Perfect? said...

Allergies are bad here too but Blayke had a really bad time in GA....seems like the closer we go to FL the worst he got. Hope it isn't that bad when we go in July or we may be stopping at the GA/FL border again