A couple of months ago, I got an email from Grandma Cathy (Jocelyn's birth grandmother) letting me know that Keisha (Jocelyn's birth mother) was arrested on New Year's Eve. This week Grandma Cathy emailed me to let me know that Keisha is serving an 18 month sentence. The email included Keisha's address. After talking with Clay we decided that we would send Keisha some pictures and updates to help encourage her. We want her to know that she and her family are always in our prayers. We can never thank them enough for the gift they gave us by allowing us to be Jocelyn's parents.

Jocelyn drew a special picture just for Ms. Keisha. She even wrote her own name on it so Ms. Keisha would know who it was from.
We decided to send Ms. Keisha some of our St. Patrick's Day pictures too, so that she could see how much FUN we have been having.

Our letter is ready to put in the mail and send to Ms. Keisha! The girls are hoping to get a letter back from her. We will have to wait and see.
3 comments:
I am a woman - trying to conceive or adopt and am so inspired by your wonderful family! I would love to hear your daughter's birth/ adoption story!
Ms. Keisha truly gave our family one adorable little girl! Hugs and Kisses, Nana and Pop
I agree with Nana and Pop! I love that sweet Jocelyn! We'll be praying for Keisha and her family. They certainly are blessed to have found the perfect family for Jocelyn.
Post a Comment