Sunday, March 14, 2010

St. Patrick's Day Shirts

We decided to make our own shirts this year for St. Patrick's Day, so we went and got some plain green t-shirts for just a couple bucks.

Madison is ready to make her first St. Patrick's Day shirt. She has her t-shirt, green paint and a J and heart shaped sponges.

Madison dipped the sponges in green paint and then...

pressed them on her shirt to make the shamrocks.

Madison is going to look very cool this St. Patrick's Day in her Shamrock t-shirt and glasses!

Jocelyn did a great job helping Mommy make her St. Patrick's Day t-shirt.

2 comments:

Iturblog said...

Cute! I need to have the boys make something similiar for St. Urho's day, but I can't find any children's royal purple shirts. Maybe I could do green with purple paint...ponders...ah well...too late now either way since St. Urho's day is tomorrow...I mean today!

Blessed Blackman Bunch said...

Soooooo wish I had seen this before TODAY! I was amazed when I saw the pic of the girls in the shirts. I showed it to Ryan and said, "LOOK! Hearts & candy canes!" Letter J. We are SO making these for next year. If I get REALLY brave and have time we may make them on some white shirts tomorrow for our Maewyn Succat celebration tomorrow night. Again...thanks for sharing! :)