Wednesday, March 10, 2010

St. Patrick's Day Fun!

The girls and I got books to give to their classmates next week for St. Patrick's Day, but we couldn't find any St. Patrick's Day wrapping paper, so we made our own.

Madison used a heart shaped sponge and green paint to make shamrocks on the light green wrapping paper.

Madison and her Shamrock wrapping paper.

Jocelyn's turn to make some shamrock wrapping paper.

Jocelyn and her Shamrock.

The girls can't wait to give their classmates the St. Patrick's Day books next week.

4 comments:

Iturblog said...

Cute!

Iturblog said...

Question: How'd you know where for them to stamp before you used it to wrap the book? It looked nice and centered in the picture so I was curious! :)

Rabens Family said...

I actually took pictures of them while they were doing their first practice ones. Then I gave them the wrapped books to stamp the shamrocks on. I wanted to make sure they could do it first before I gave them the real ones to do. ;)

Iturblog said...

Ah HA! I figured there was some sort of "trickery" involved! :) At least you're wise enough to give them practice! ('member the FAILED "painting with cars" attempt at T's b-day party?) :)