Monday, March 22, 2010

Flower Headbands

Jocelyn is insisting that she wants to let her bangs grow out. She just doesn't like them. Her bangs are at that awkward stage where they are getting in her eyes, but not long enough yet to pull them back into her pigtails. Last week I was trying to pin them back with Bobbie pins, but her hair is so fine that they kept falling out. Yesterday we found some cute headbands and decided to give them a try. The girls wanted to model their new flower headbands for everyone.







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pop loves the headbands and can't wait to see you all in Florida. Pop loves you all lots and lots.

Kendra said...

Love the headbands too cute! And Jocelyn's shirt it adorable. ;) I can remember hating my bangs growing up they were always in my way. Thats probably why I didn't have them for 10 years but I like them now.

Iturblog said...

Very pretty Madison and Jocelyn! I love your headbands-and the flowers are so beautiful! Thank you for modeling them for us-maybe I'll get some for Kerra after she's born!

Blessed Blackman Bunch said...

PRETTY! You know Monae McKelvey makes & sells these online! AWESOME prices and you can change out the flower clips & bows. Check her out on FB graceful girls or Etsy.com/GracefulGirls. Or even easier is go to my blog and click the pic. I like the idea of supporting her and changing out bows & flowers. :) I LOATE bangs. Grew them out in 89....did the big bang thing. Have had them VERY few thimes since. Each time I have grown them out they BUG my forehead. ???? E has never had bangs!