Saturday, February 13, 2010

Sweets for Sweetheart Day!

Madison wanted to make some white chocolate covered pretzels, so we melted the chocolate and she got dipping.

Once we laid them on the wax paper, she sprinkled them with pink sprinkles.

Jocelyn wanted a turn too. As you can see she used a lot of sprinkles.

Sweet Sisters making Sweet Treats!

We even made some chocolate covered strawberries with the leftover chocolate.

Sweet Treat Gang! Don't mess with us or we will smoother you with hugs and kisses.

The BIG surprise came when we got a knock on the door and the delivery man had this beautiful Valentine's Birthday cheesecake for me from my sweet and thoughtful husband. He knows exactly what I like.

Needless to say I called Lance, Nyx and Jude to invite them for dinner tonight, so that they can help us eat all of these delicious sweet treats.

1 comment:

Iturblog said...

How cute! I love Jocelyn's "gangsta'" pose! The boys love chocolate covered pretzels!