Madison is very excited about her upcoming birthday. It isn't until the end of June, but she knows that Daddy will be coming home shortly after her birthday, so she is doing everything she can to speed up her birthday this year. This morning she decided to write out her birthday wish list. I am sure that this will be a growing list. ;)

She wrote her name on top, so that I would know that it was for her and not for Jocelyn.
The first item on her list says Barbies, but according to her this means she wants a Barbie dollhouse and anything else Barbie. She also really wants a Princess Tiana Dress-Up. The next two items on her list are an Ariel and Handsome, which means that she wants an Ariel Princess Doll and Prince Eric Doll. She saw one at the Disney Store of them in their wedding clothes. She loves Zhu Zhu pets, so her last two items are a Zhu Zhu DSi game and a double stroller for her Zhu Zhu babies. She put little circles with checkmarks beside each item. Too cute! I love my little list maker and can't wait to see what she actually gets for her birthday. But I know that the BEST birthday gift of all will be having Daddy come home!
No comments:
Post a Comment