Boy was I surprised today when there was a knock on the door and the delivery man was holding this beautiful...
Edible Arrangement for me!
My sweet brother sent it to me for my Valentine's Day Birthday. The note attached told me to share it with the girls, so I did.
They were so excited to see it when they got home from preschool. Madison said, "I have seen those on TV, but never for real."
Hmmm....When do we get to eat it? And where do we start?
Jocelyn went straight for a BIG pineapple heart. Madison wanted to eat all of the grapes. That left all of the strawberries for Mommy. YEAH, me!!!

Yummy pineapple heart! Only one thing would make it better...

CHOCOLATE!
Thank you so much Uncle Kyle! We LOVE it! We wish you were here to enjoy it with us. But we are looking forward to seeing you when we come down to visit at the end of March. Happy Valentine's Day to you too!
1 comment:
How sweet! That does look delicious! Glad you all enjoyed a sweet treat and that you'll get to see your brother next month!
Post a Comment