Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Sweet Surprise

The girls were so excited this morning when they saw the UPS truck stop in front of our house. They couldn't wait to see what was inside the box and who it was from.

The girls couldn't wait to open the Valentine's Day gifts that our friends sent.

Madison loves her beautiful chocolate rose. She said that she is never going to eat it. She wants to keep the rose forever.

Jocelyn liked the rose, but couldn't wait to...

eat the chocolate!

Mrs. Megan knows me too well. She sent me a box of chocolate covered strawberries. They are not only beautiful, but also delicious.

Thank you so much. We missed getting to spend the weekend with you, but will look forward to getting together soon. (By the way, I just mailed your Valentine's package yesterday. Hopefully it doesn't take too long to get to you, but they told me it might take a week or two because of all the bad weather. Sorry.)

3 comments:

Blessed Blackman Bunch said...

AWESOME!!!! I am with Jocelyn..."awh, how sweet...CHOMP!"

:) Isn't mail just the greatest!?

Hated that the snow postponed their trip.

Joia said...

Love your blog and especially all the Valentine's sweetness!

Thanks for thinking of us and praying for Keenan's surgery today! =)

Iturblog said...

How sweet that Madison wants to keep her rose forever. I'm with Jocelyn tho'-that Gertrude Hawk Chocolate is just too good IMO. I'm so glad you enjoyed them. The only thing I wasn't sure of was what kind of chocolate you prefered. I figured I couldn't go wrong with milk chocolate tho'! They do look yummy. Perhaps I'll have to treat myself to one the next time we're at the mall.