The girls and I invited Lance, Nyx and Jude over for a Super Bowl Party.
Madison was looking forward to dessert the most.
Madison helped me make some chocolate covered strawberries and pretzels.
We also made some Valentine's Day cupcakes. Madison decorated the cupcakes all by herself.

Jude was very excited to see all of the sweets on the dessert table.

Nyx let Jude eat a cupcake for dinner while the rest of us enjoyed the Mexican Feast that the girls and I had prepared. We had way too much food, so they are coming over to help us eat leftovers soon.
The girls and Mr. Lance had their own Super Bowl with the cute blow up footballs I found on clearance at Target. Great throw Madison! I hope Mr. Lance catches it!
Watch out, Mr. Lance! Jocelyn is coming in for the tackle!

Touchdown, Madison!!!!!!
Once the real Super Bowl started, the adults watched it in the living room while the kids played in the playroom. We asked Madison to watch Jude and let us know if he was getting into trouble or doing something he shouldn't be doing. Apparently I should have asked Madison to watch Jocelyn too. Because when I went through the kitchen to check on the kids, this is what I found...
Jocelyn decided to help herself to the chocolate covered strawberries and pretzels.
Watch out the chocolate monster is going to get you!
Lance, Nyx and Jude had to leave at halftime to put Jude to bed, but we had a fun party while it lasted.
3 comments:
I was wondering about your shelves behind Madison? I love how you organize the shelves. What is your thought process? Miss and pray for you
Marlise- I miss you too. Thanks for all of the prayers. I wish I could explain my thought process on organizing, but it is just the way I was raised. The bookcases behind Madison are in our homeschool room. I have three bookcases on one wall. The top shelf is filled with my teacher books. The second shelf holds the kids books. The third shelf has the red bins to hold any large that we need. The fourth shelf has the drawers to hold the pencils, paper, crayons, etc. The bottom shelf has the plastic shoebox bins to hold the math manipulatives and larger art supplies. Hope that helps. Wish I lived closer I would come over and help you organize. I am one of those sick people that LOVES organizing.
What fun! Who were you rooting for in the Super Bowl? The first time I saw that picture of Lance with the football and Jocelyn coming to tackle him I thought "Oh, I didn't know they had a little girl too"-then realized it was Jocelyn! She is looking so tall and her hair is so dark! I'm so glad that they have a "Dad figure" to play with while Clay is deployed. "Mr. Manny" is looking forward to playing with them too!
I love your organization too. I am SLOWLY trying to become more like you in that respect-just need about 10 more hours in a day...and a slightly bigger house, especially with our new addition! Good thing our lease is up at the end of May and school will be over then too. Perhaps you could help keep me accountable so I acutally get it done by the new school year! ;) Miss you and am SO looking forward to seeing you SOON!!! :)
Post a Comment