Since several of our beautiful roses that Daddy sent us for Valentine's Day were starting to die, we decided to use them to make some Rose Dough to play with this afternoon.

To make Rose Dough you put 3 cups of rose petals in a food processor and chop them up finely.

Then add 1 3/4 cups flour and 1/4 cup salt.

Slowly add in some water as you mix it.

The girls loved getting to press the button on the food processor.

Jocelyn couldn't wait to play with the Rose Dough.

Madison wanted me to add some red food coloring to her Rose Dough.

Madison made a Mommy and Baby Shark with her (red) Rose Dough.

Our finished Rose Dough projects with our roses from Daddy.
I surprised the girls with new pajamas for next winter. They immediately tried some of them on and modeled them in the picture with the others.
I bought 10 pairs of winter pajamas, 3 pairs of mittens and a brown winter coat for next year at Kohl's for 90% off. My total was right around $30.00, with a savings of $298.00!
This afternoon the girls and I were playing hide and go seek and Jocelyn decided to roll herself up in the rug for her hiding spot. ;)
1 comment:
How cool! Does the dough dry out or stay moist?
Great hiding place Jocelyn! :)
What great deals you found at Kohls! I've gone in the one by our house once and wasn't able to find that great of deals. Good job!
Post a Comment