Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Baby Zhu Zhu

Since pets are not allowed at the house we are renting here in Virginia, I got the girls their own Zhu Zhu pets for Christmas. They love their Zhu Zhu pet hamsters very much. They were very excited recently when they saw a commercial that Zhu Zhu babies were coming soon. I told them if I ever saw them I would get them each one. Much to my surprise when I was in Walmart today they had just stocked the shelf with them.

The girls were so excited when they got home from school and opened their surprise.

Madison decided to name her Zhu Zhu baby Daisy.

Jocelyn named her Zhu Zhu baby Mulan. Big surprise, she names everything Mulan.

Madison thought they were the cutest little pets ever. She changed its diaper, fed it a bottle and gave it a bath.

The girls spent all afternoon playing with their new pets. Maybe someday we will get a real pet.

3 comments:

Iturblog said...

How cute! Those are definitely better than any real pet hamster IMO.

Blessed Blackman Bunch said...

We will NEVER own real hamsters. YUCK. These pets look a lot calmer, cleaner & easier than our pup! We love her but she is hard work! :)

E wants a cat zhu zhu b/c whe LOVES cats but is allergic.

SCHOOL? Did I miss a memo? Are you not still home schooling?

Rabens Family said...

Lisa-Both of the girls are going to a 3 hour afternoon preschool program. I am still doing some homeschool with them in the morning, but with Clay deployed it has been so nice to have a couple hours a day for me to run errands, clean, and do the grocery shopping without my little helpers. They are loving preschool. They are in the same class and the bus picks them up and drops them off right at our front door. There are only 10 kids in the class and two of them our mine. They have three teachers and 30 high school helpers, so there are plenty of helping hands in the classroom. They have so much help that they don't need me to volunteer. I can't help but send things in though.