Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Tire Art!

We decided to do some "Transportation Artwork" today.
All you need to make your own tire art is some paper, paint, and cars, planes or trains.

Madison loved getting to roll the wheels in the paint and then roll them all over the paper to make tire tracks.

This is from her "Blue Period."

Finally some color!

Then it was time to get in the bathtub and wash ourselves and our planes, trains, and cars.

Bathtime and Art Projects are the BEST!

Madison's favorite thing to do in the bathtub is to play "mermaid." She loves sliding back in forth on her tummy.

1 comment:

Iturblog said...

Cool project! Is that Thomas, Tracy and Herkie the Helicopter I see? I would love to do more projects like that with my boys. They love hands on (messy) stuff like that, as I'm sure you know! Thanks for inspiring me to have more special times with my children even if they result in a mess! You are building such wonderful memories with your girls!