Sunday, September 7, 2008

Happy Grandparent's Day!

"Happy Grandparent's Day" to the BEST grandparents in the WORLD:
Grandma and Granddaddy,
Nana and Pop,
Mimi,
Mamaw and Papaw,
Great Grandma and Great Grandpa,
Gammy and PapPaw,
and
Grandma Cathy.


The girls made their own "Happy Grandparent's Day" cards for all of their grandparents. The purple handprint is Madison's and the pink handprint is Jocelyn's. Madison used her thumbprint to make the leaves and grass.

The inside of the card contains the following poem:

"I miss you when we're not together
I'm growing up so fast
See how big I've gotten
Since you saw me last?
As I grow, I'll change a lot,
The years will fly right by.
You'll wonder how I grew so quick -
When and where and why?
So save this print in a safe place
And take it out each year.
The memories will come back of me,
When I was small and dear."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the sweet card- we love both of you dearly!!
Hugs and kisses,
Nana & Pop

Iturblog said...

Awe, what a sweet card! I love the poem too, did you write it yourself? You have such cute ideas!

Anonymous said...

Thank you sweet girlies for our card. It was such a nice surprise to get such a wonderful gift. We love you soooo much.
Gammy and Papaw