Jeren loves Madison's "rocketship."
Tristen wins the award for the most spins. WOW, 50 SPINS!
Tristen is rolling out his dough to make his handprint craft for Mommy and Daddy.
Tristen and Jeren's finished handprints!
We had "Surprise Plates" for dessert tonight. Clay took the kids outside to play while I put together the "Surprise Plates." Tonight's "Surprise Plates" included pudding, popcorn, cookies, chocolate bar and a chocolate kiss.
Tristen was so excited to come into the house and see that his "Surprise Plate" was waiting for him. I had them covered with a napkin, so that they could guess what was on the plate before they looked at it.
Madison used her sense of smell to figure out that she had popcorn on her "Surprise Plate."
Jeren had to take a peek!
We counted down and revealed our plates. Tristen was VERY HAPPY with what he found on his "Surprise Plate."
3 comments:
AWE! WHAT GREAT PICTURES!! The boys had a BLAST tonight! I love that look of excitement in T's eyes! They sure love spending time with you all! Thanks so much for taking such good care of them and having fun with them the way you do! You are all such blessings to us! We love you guys!
The Surprise plates bring back such fond memories- looks like everyone enjoyed them!
Ok, Ms. Brittney...Last time I have the boys over AFTER you have. If I had only known!
T was asking me tonight if we could have surprise plates. Had NO IDEA what he was talking about. He explained. And now I SEE what he was all excited about. COOL idea! :)
No surprise here today/night. Lots and fun. And BTW I gave him a band aid for that CUT the surprise plate gave him! :) (not that he needed it!)
Thanks for serving Megan & Danny so well! :)
Post a Comment