Madison's book packet for this week is based on the book Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?. She LOVES this book. We have read it so many times at home that she has it memorized.
Madison's Story:
Brown bear, brown bear what do you see?
I see a yellow duck looking at me.
Yellow duck, yellow duck what do you see?
I see a purple cat looking at me.
Purple cat, purple cat what do you see?
I see a green frog looking at me.
Green frog, green frog what do you see?
I see a rainbow fish looking at me.
Rainbow fish, rainbow fish what do you see?
I see everyone looking at me.
Madison had a great day at school. She got 6/6 stars. They went to music class today. The class even got to play on the playground outside and in the sand tables.
Madison had a great day at school. She got 6/6 stars. They went to music class today. The class even got to play on the playground outside and in the sand tables.
She was very excited to go to OT therapy today after school and tell Miss Melissa that she has her very own "rocketship!"
1 comment:
Great coloring job Madison! I love your story too! I remember reading "Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?" when I was a girl, it's a good one!
Post a Comment