This morning was Madison's first private Speech Therapy here in Virginia. She will be going once a week for an hour session. Madison seems to like her new therapist.
*********************
This morning when we were out I found a pool on clearance at Kmart. The girls couldn't wait to try it out. I intended to set the pool up under the covered porch in the backyard, but the only working faucet is in the front of the house. Clay couldn't believe it when he got home and found us like this...

The mailman and several other people that passed by us also got a good chuckle at us playing in our front yard pool.

Madison and I enjoyed relaxing in our new pool even though we looked silly!

All of the excitement was too much for Jocelyn, so she took her first nap in a long time. I soooooooooo miss the days my kids napped. My big girls just don't want to nap anymore. :(

Tonight Jocelyn drew her first picture of Jude. The funniest part was that when she showed us the picture she said, "Here is Jude and all of his teeth that he bites me with." :o Jude bit her this morning and I guess she is having trouble forgiving and forgetting.
2 comments:
No silliness, you gotta do what you gotta do to stay cool, right? May I add, you look Fantastic, Brittney! Woot! Hot Mama! =0)
I don't think you looked silly either! You look great Brittney! Way to have fun with your sweet girls! What a precious picture of Jocelyn napping. When did she stop napping? Bear still naps most everyday. I love Jocelyn's picture of Jude!
Post a Comment