The girls and I were laying on the couch last night snuggling before we went to bed. I started telling Jocelyn about how I saw on Mrs. Megan's blog that Jeren is wearing big boy underwear now. She tried to change the subject by saying that baby Isaac and Jeren's little brother wear diapers. For some reason she couldn't think of Desmond's name, so she started saying you know the baby that came out of Mrs. Megan's tummy. To which I said "Baby Desmond." I decided to take this opportunity to see how much she understood. I ask her, "Did Jocelyn come of out mommy's tummy?" She looked at me and stated,
"No I didn't come out of your tummy, just Madison."
3 comments:
LoL thanks for sharing this. I can hear this conversation taking place. I would have thought she would have long been in big girl underwear. She was doing so well! Perhaps the change of the move has something to do with it? She is still young. Hopefully the other potty "situation" has righted itself tho'! :) Miss all of you guys so much!
We have tried everything. She has decided she wants to stay a baby and wear diapers. She goes number 1 in the potty, but we are still having trouble with number 2. This week Clay actually started her on some medicine to try to help with the number 2 problems she has. Hopefully we will be in big girl underwear soon.
The other day we were out shopping and she said, "Mommy I have to go number 3." :) Too funny! She only went number 1.
LoL yeah Jer was saying that for awhile right after he turned three. He said "I have to go number free now, 'cause I'm free!" :)
Post a Comment