Madison was SUPER EXCITED when we checked the mail today and found a letter from Tristen!
(Jocelyn was taking a nap when we got the letter.)
Thank you for the horse and the ladybug stuff! I miss you guys! I hope you're having fun in Virginia! Whatdo you like to do there? I like -->
to play out back in the woods. I have a walking stick I use. You're good friends because I like to pretend to marry you! I love you a lot! You're pretty and wonderful!
Love,
Tristen
*******************
What a sweet letter from Tristen!
Message from Madison:
Thank you so much, Tristen. I miss you guys too! I miss pretend marrying you. Give Butterscotch kisses for us. I like to play outside in our backyard in Virginia. I ride my bike and scooter. Come visit me.
Love,
Madison
1 comment:
Awe! T will be so excited that Madison sent a message back! :) We all miss you so much!
Post a Comment