Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Wacky Wednesday

Since Clay and Lance started work this week, Nyx and I decided it was time to start the babysitting swap. I will be watching Jude on Wednesday mornings and she will be watching the girls for me on Friday mornings.

We decided to play with play dough this morning. This was Jude's first time playing with it. He wasn't to sure about it.

He wanted to play with the basketball instead.

He spent almost a half and hour rolling the basketball back and forth along the bricks while the girls played at the picnic table.

We are looking forward to many more fun Wednesday mornings with Jude.
Tonight we met Lance, Nyx and Jude at the Cinema Cafe for the "Wacky Wednesday" special. Every Wednesday night you can buy tickets for $3.00 and they also run a $3.00 special for a large popcorn and large drink. They also have all of their hamburgers for $5.99. We went to see Ice Age 3. Clay and I ate before we went, but definitely enjoyed the large popcorn and drink. The girls shared a cheeseburger during the movie. It was a fun night out!

2 comments:

Iturblog said...

I'm glad you're doing the babysitting swap, tho' I sure miss "my" time with those girls! Wacky Wednesday sounds fun! Did you (and the girls) enjoy Ice Age 3?

Rabens Family said...

It was okay. The girls thought it was a little scary in parts. I am glad we didn't see it in 3-D, since they thought it was scary.