Brittney, you rock!! This was SUCH a good idea and I love the girl's outfits!I may "borrow" your idea with my kids! =)
I agree with Joia once again. I love the pictures and am looking forward to more soon! I miss those girls! Tell Clay "Happy Birthday!" (tho' you may not read this 'til after his birthday). Hope all is well with you all!
I wondered if you did the sign or Kendra.I loved all your pics (I love seeing what Kendra can do!)Hope your trip was good!
Kendra was the creative mind behind the PCS sign. It was a great idea and I will have to do it each time we PCS.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Brittney, you rock!! This was SUCH a good idea and I love the girl's outfits!
I may "borrow" your idea with my kids! =)
I agree with Joia once again. I love the pictures and am looking forward to more soon! I miss those girls! Tell Clay "Happy Birthday!" (tho' you may not read this 'til after his birthday). Hope all is well with you all!
I wondered if you did the sign or Kendra.
I loved all your pics (I love seeing what Kendra can do!)
Hope your trip was good!
Kendra was the creative mind behind the PCS sign. It was a great idea and I will have to do it each time we PCS.
Post a Comment