Friday, July 3, 2009

Unpacking

I didn't have a whole lot of time today to take pictures since we have been busy unpacking.
I may have to get a table soon so that I can unpack these boxes. :)
Our cable and Internet were connected today and our new refrigerator was delivered. I can't do laundry yet though. The plug on the dryer is different than the outlet on the wall. :(

2 comments:

Iturblog said...

Awe come on Brittney, bring on the pictures! :) Just kidding, know you're slightly busy! Ooh a new fridge! I can totally relate to that picture; we ate a few meals on boxes! Where did your table go?

Rabens Family said...

Our table is in the dining room. We have an eat in area in the kitchen. I would prefer for my messy eaters to eat in the kitchen on the tile rather than in the formal dining room on the hardwood floors. They liked there little table. :)