Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Family Walk

Since we spent most of the day inside, except for a trip to the grocery store, we decided to take a family walk after dinner.

The weather up here is much nicer than Florida. It is hot here, but not TOO HOT!

We walked one block to get to the marina.

The girls were very excited to see a boy and girl duck sitting together.

We enjoyed walking around the water and checking out our new neighborhood.

Madison's legs got tired, so Daddy had to carry her home.

Jocelyn was a big girl and walked home all by herself. I can't believe she is going to be 3 years old on Thursday.

3 comments:

Iturblog said...

Cool that you're that close to the water. We'll have to bring our fishing poles and crab nets when we come visit! Danny was just asking me earlier today (oops I guess yesterday since it's after midnight now...I can't sleep!) when I wanted to go visit you guys! :) We'll let you get settled in first! I can hardly believe Jocelyn will be three on Thursday either! She is looking so grown up!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great area- love the big trees and you're so close to the water! Have fun with your parents. Hugs and kisses, Nana and Pop

Iturblog said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOCELYN!! I hope you had a great day today! I love and miss you!

~Miss Megan~