
This morning I took the kids to the Langley Library.

The girls loved this cool computer.

Madison wanted to look for the book that we read last time we visited the library.

She found it! She loves,
Rapunzel.

Jocelyn enjoyed playing with the beads while I read
Rapunzel to Madison.

Jocelyn was giving Jude a lesson on how to play with it.

Madison decided to lay down next to the letter L she found on the library letter carpet.

Look he learned how to do it himself.

We came home and had Lunch on the Lawn!

We enjoyed getting to spend the morning with Jude.

Madison made us some Lemonade when we came inside. It is one of her favorite drinks now.

We practiced the Letter L today with our Ll stampers and...

Ll Ladybug stencil.
2 comments:
Library, Learning, and Lunch on the Lawn?! How Lovely! That Lemonade Looks Lip-smackin' good! :) Love you!
Have I told you that LOVE that you guys are doing letter L!!!!?? :)
Looks like a fun day. My children would love that library! :)
*Megan and her alliterations!
Post a Comment