Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Playroom

The girls love the playroom! They spend hours in here everyday.

Jude loves to come over and jump on the trampoline.

Movie nights are fun in the playroom because we can all lay on the bed and watch the movie.

The playroom leads up to the laundry room and downstairs bathroom.

The girls love going outside to ride bikes under the cover patio or playing play-dough at the picnic table.

The guest bed is waiting for visitors.

4 comments:

Joia said...

LOVE the bedspread!

Iturblog said...

Great pics, but where are the toys they play with?! :)

Rabens Family said...

I know my poor kids don't have any toys. ;) We are blessed to have a large closet right across from the pantry that has tons of space to hide their toys. A lot of their toys are in the toy box that is in the room. We just have ALL of our toys hidden.

Iturblog said...

GOOD idea! I'm currently going through the boys' toys (AGAIN), putting at least HALF of them up/taking to Goodwill. There's just FAR too many of them for them to enjoy (and I'm tired of picking them up!). Good that you have a lot of storage space. I thought your girls were just so much cleaner and more organized than our boys (which I know they are!)! :)