Awe, this makes me miss you all more! We have such great memories reading stories from those bookshelves (Do you remember where you got them by the way? We are on the hunt for some!).
I always get our bookcases from Staples.com. I wait for them to go on sale. I have gotten them for as low as $25.00. Plus they always have free delivery.
3 comments:
Awe, this makes me miss you all more! We have such great memories reading stories from those bookshelves (Do you remember where you got them by the way? We are on the hunt for some!).
I always get our bookcases from Staples.com. I wait for them to go on sale. I have gotten them for as low as $25.00. Plus they always have free delivery.
WHA?! Free shipping!! How come I didn't know this?! Thanks for the awesome tip! Gonna check it out.
Post a Comment