Thursday, July 16, 2009

Enter our new house...

I know everyone has been waiting for pictures of the inside of our new house. It is overwhelming to take and post pictures of everything in one day, so I am going to be posting pictures of one or two rooms a day.

Silly Madison welcomes you to our new home.

Come on in.

Feel free to put your coat in the coat closet.



A HUGE thank you to my parents for coming up and helping us get settled in. My dad hung all of the pictures and completed a ton of projects during their visit. My mom was a lifesaver helping out with the girls.

2 comments:

Blessed Blackman Bunch said...

I haven't stopped in to check out your blog in a while. Your home looks lovely!

I love the girls' faces at Chick-fila!

Glad y'all are settling in. :)

Iturblog said...

Yay! Pictures! It looks great! I can't wait to see more pictures soon!