Saturday, June 5, 2010

Dan and Maura's Wedding!

We are so happy that we could be at Dan and Maura's Wedding this weekend in Maryland!

The girls and I are all dressed up and ready to go to the wedding.

This was the girls' first wedding.

Madison loved her "tulip dress" with matching sunglasses and purse.

Jocelyn looked beautiful in her "turtle dress."

This is the bride's younger sister Gretchen. She was one of the Matron's of Honor. Gretchen carried in her youngest daughter. The little girl is holding the kissing ball that I made for the wedding. All of the bridesmaids wore their own little black dress and shoes. Then Maura gave them each a beautiful light pink wrap to use. What a great idea. Everyone looked beautiful.

The flower girls with the heart shaped baskets I made.

Maura and her father. Maura looked gorgeous in her dress!

The Wedding Ceremony!

The KISS!

Mr. and Mrs. Daniel and Maura Salins!

A tearful father daughter dance.

First dance as husband and wife! I LOVE her BIG smile!

Madison enjoyed all of the fruits and veggies!

Jocelyn loved all of the meat and bread!

The wedding cake!
Bethanne Garris cut the cake. It was so great to see her. We taught together at Covenant Life School.

The Litrell Ladies with the bride and groom.
Lori, Maura and I all taught together at Covenant Life School.

Me with the bride and groom! I couldn't be happier for them.

Maura and the girls!

Ron and Dee! (Dee is Maura's other sister.) They have three amazing kids...

Liam and Andrew!

We love these goofy boys. I was Andrew's third grade teacher.

Olivia is their beautiful daughter. I thought it was hilarious that the two little girls looked at the camera, but she didn't. ;)

Madison had fun dancing with the big girls.

The entire Barry Family!

Blowing bubbles on the bride and groom as they left.
What a wonderful wedding!

1 comment:

Iturblog said...

How sweet that you could be there. Looks like everyone had fun. I love weddings!