YAY!!!! I'm SO excited for you. Hopefully the girls (and you!) will be able to sleep with all the excitement! You all will be in our thoughts and prayers. LOVE you guys!
Awesomeness!! I'm so proud of you Brittney. You did a fantastic job while he was gone and a fantastic job welcoming him back. He will be so blessed. Have a fun filled day!! We love you. Rox
3 comments:
YAY!!!! I'm SO excited for you. Hopefully the girls (and you!) will be able to sleep with all the excitement! You all will be in our thoughts and prayers. LOVE you guys!
Awesomeness!! I'm so proud of you Brittney. You did a fantastic job while he was gone and a fantastic job welcoming him back. He will be so blessed. Have a fun filled day!! We love you.
Rox
So happy for you all. Enjoy your time together. It is well deserved!
Post a Comment