Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Last Day of School!

Today was the last day of school for the girls!

They have really LOVED being in the same class this year.

Since Jocelyn has a summer birthday and today marks exactly one month until her real birthday, we celebrated her birthday today at school. Jocelyn wanted a "frog" birthday at school, so I was super excited when I found the girls these cute "frog" dresses to wear. ;)

I can't believe that our sweet little Jocelyn is going to be 4 years old in one month.

I surprised the girls by bringing in hot dogs and pizza for Jocelyn's school birthday party. The last week of school has been "optional," so several of the kids were not there today. It ended up being a very tiny party, but we had FUN anyway.

Jocelyn and her double layered cookie cake! YUMMY!
Click here to see us singing "Happy Birthday" to Jocelyn.

After we ate we read the cute "frog" book that I got for the students.

The girls have had a wonderful school year in Ms. Mary's class!

1 comment:

Iturblog said...

What beautiful young ladies! Glad you all had fun and got to celebrate sweet Jocelyn. I love cookie cakes, but have never had a double layered one! I bet it was yummy!