Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Sandy Bottom Nature Park

During our last day in Virginia, we decided to go check out the Sandy Bottom Nature Park.

They had a very cool touch and feel table. After exploring the Nature Center...


we got our life jackets on.


Then we walked down the trail to the...

paddle boats!

Madison was VERY excited about her first paddle boat ride.

Ready to go!

Jocelyn sat in the back of the boat all by herself like a BIG girl.
What a fun afternoon in the sun! We can't wait to go back and do it again.

2 comments:

Iturblog said...

How cute; I love paddle boats. In the first picture at first glance it looks like Madison is about to take a bite out of a squirrel! I'm glad there aren't many here in PA. I'm glad you were able to check out the area a bit while you were there. Now you'll know all the cool places to take us when we come visit! :)

Blessed Blackman Bunch said...

I LOVE PADDLE BOATS! We keep thinking we will save up and buy one from Walmart!
Looks like tons of fun!