Tuesday, June 9, 2009

We got the house!

We got a phone call last night telling us that we got the house! We had to negotiate on the rent a little, but we are still getting a great deal. (I took these pictures off of the realtor's website, so some of them our old. You can tell because the planter beds aren't in the front yard.) We will be meeting the realtor at the house today to sign the paperwork and take additional pictures. Plus I need to measure all of the rooms and figure out where are furniture will go.

Our new house!

The formal living room with beautiful hardwood floors, fireplace, and a built in bookcase.

This will be our homeschool room. I am still planning on homeschooling the girls next year in the morning even though Madison will go to a three hour PreK program in the afternoon to receive her Speech and OT therapy.

The kitchen. It is an eat in kitchen with a double oven and an island. I like the fact that it has two windows in it, so I can see the girls playing outside while I cook.

The playroom with french doors out to a covered patio and fenced backyard to run and play in.

The master bedroom with beautiful hardwood floors.

***************************
Lance and Nyx also found a house. The best part is that it is just a few minutes from our house. They owe me a "finding fee" though, because I found it for them. :)
God has been so kind to us during this house hunting trip!

3 comments:

Abi said...

Yea!!!i'm are so excited for you guys.!!!
Love
Abi

Iturblog said...

Yay! Glad you got a nice big place so we can come visit! :)

Blessed Blackman Bunch said...

YAY! I haven't checked in a while.
Ryan asked when y'all would be moving last night- it prompted me to see what your blog had to say!

So excited you got this beautiful house! Glad you will be home schooling and getting the Therapy Madison needs! :)